Valentine is with us again.
Despite its pagan origins, St. Valentines day has now been embraced the world over as a modern tradition. With the rush that is every day life, it’s difficult to make every single day extra special. Love and love well all year round but if February 14 makes you and your partner happy then by all means take it to celebrate and define what you have. But if you don’t already show love and appreciation to your dear one all year long, then being overly romantic on Valentine’s Day will not suddenly open doors.
- Love can be red, like the intense heat of a passionate kiss.
- Love can be yellow, bright and warm like the morning sun.
- Love can be green, peaceful and serene I can hear your heart beats.
- Love can be orange, the loudness of it can drive you up a wall.
- Love can be purple, the courage we need to love bravely and unselfishly.
Valentine or no valentine, Love is delicious. It’s well worth it. Happy Lovers Day.