Republished with the kind permission of The Faust Chronicle
- You shall not put your blog before your integrity
- You shall not make an idol of your blog
- You shall not misuse your screen name by using your anonymity to sin
- Remember the Sabbath day by taking one day off a week from your blog
- Honour your fellow-bloggers above yourselves and do not give undue significance to their mistakes
- You shall not murder someone else’s honour, reputation or feelings
- You shall not use the web to commit or permit adultery in your mind
- You shall not steal another person’s content
- You shall not give false testimony against your fellow-blogger
- You shall not covet your neighbor blog ranking. Be content with your own content
The commandments were originally 10 but some bloggers had a few more to add in the comment area:
- PinkM: Thou shall not forget your fellow bloggers when your life gets too busy.
- 3N: Thou shall not judge bloggers by the characters of their blogs.
- Savvy: Whatever is said on the blogs shall not be taken as gospel truth....
Related Article: I Stand Accused