Forget new year resolutions. Grab life with both hands and start working on a life long list now.
Article adopted from True Love Magazine – December 2008 Edition.
- Chop off all your hair at least once in your life. Women have a morbid fear of hair loss. Once you face it, it stops haunting you.
- Fly a kite. Your full grown self meets the 5 year old who lurks within.
- Take up a 3 day water fast. Guaranteed to sort out your bloated tummy and will work wonders for your skin.
- Drive yourself to the coast, book a hotel and relax. Alternatively plan a pilgrimage.
- Write yourself a letter to be opened 10 years from now. Attach a picture. Include a joke you think is funny, how much you weigh and what your hair looks like.
- Go scuba diving, be it in the
Indian Oceanwith the lovely fish or a swimming pool. It offers an entirely new, cooler perspective on creation and the price air.
- Go skinny dipping. Your body is meant to be enjoyed.
- Drink an entire bottle of wine and purge it out of your system. You know you’ve always wanted to.
- Get an inside out, no holds barred physical exam and acquire a taste for second opinions.
- Book yourself into a spa for a weekend, switch off your phone and tell only one person where you went.
- Milk a goat or cow you urbanite.
- Slaughter, cook and feast on a bird without help.
- Use your passport regularly.
- That one thing that has always terrified you, do it.
- Find a signature style that is so you that the moment you walk into a clothing shop the attendants jump to bring you exactly what they think you want.
- Every woman must have a specialty dish she can rustle up for guests at a moments notice. Find yours and perfect it.
- Are you single and childless? Borrow a 3 year old for a day.
- Get up on that Karaoke and sing.
- Go bungee jumping.
- Go to a local football match at the stadium.
- Run at least one Stanchart marathon or take part in the Freedom from Hunger walk.
- Watch the sunset somewhere hundreds of miles away from home, preferably over the pyramids.
- Watch your single most hated sport from start to finish.
- Learn Chinese. Over a billion people speak it and they’re bound to be the next super power anyway.
- Learn to play an instrument that appeals to you. If anything, it reactivates degenerative brain cells.
To be continued ….....…..